We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
The complaints policy and process are communicated to client employers and to all learners as part of the enrolment process and the Commitment Statement, and further explained in programme inductions.
If you have a complaint, then please use the complaints process set out in your copy provided at enrolment.
If you do not have a copy of the complaints policy and process, please access a copy from the t-three website or the e-learning platform or request a copy from or send your complaint to: Jolene Hopkinson, Operations Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org.
T-Three Consultancy will, in the first instance, aim to resolve your complaint through your Coach/Trainer or an appropriate Line Manager. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction through this process stage, then please send your complaint to: Suzanne Lord, Head of Operations - email@example.com.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this policy.
2. We will then investigate your complaint.
3. We will then write to you within 14 days of sending the acknowledgement letter with a view to resolving your complaint. In some cases, before writing, we will invite you to a meeting to discuss and ideally resolve your complaint. Within five days of any meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions agreed with you.
4. At this stage you will be asked to confirm whether any additional information needs to be considered or whether any additional clarification is required.
5. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving any further information or requests for further clarification confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If we must change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
If, after completion of the complaints process, you are not satisfied on written receipt of our final position, you can contact: Jill Jenkinson, CEO - firstname.lastname@example.org.
About your complaint
Any complaint to Jill Jenkinson, CEO - email@example.com must usually be made within six months of the date of receiving the final written response to your complaint and no more than six years from the date of act/omission; or no more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.
In relation to apprenticeships, the Education Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) can help you if you are concerned about the behaviour of T-Three Consulting Ltd.
You can raise your concerns with the ESFA at complaints.ESFA@education.gov.uk
Date of last review: 06/05/2021