Working with Outsourced Suppliers Getting better value from the relationship
Many organisations are highly dependent on suppliers to deliver their business critical services. Recent research indicates that 63% of large UK organisations are unhappy with their outsourced supplier performance. So what is the problem?
A significant factor is the lack of effective supplier relationship management, once the contract is signed. We deliver supplier management training to ensure organisations consistently get the very best out of their suppliers, even if they’re offshore.
All our Supplier Management programmes are designed to your specific requirements using our suite of core modules as a base for efficient customisation. Your own unique operational policies and procedures can be woven into the content, to encourage and support best practices along the supply chain.
By the end of this interactive course you will have:
- understood how to manage, direct and influence your supplier
- examined the supplier lifecycle
- positioned your suppliers based on significance and the value being delivered
- a template to make supplier reviews effective
- the knowledge to handle change requirements
- learnt how to manage, complacency, conflicts and disputes
- a method to keep your suppliers focused
- the ability to handle a supplier exit
To find out more about our Supplier Management courses, please visit our dedicated Supplier Management Training website www.suppliermanagementcourse.com