Presenting Online ‘Training, managing, sales and meetings are all done via the Web. Learn how to deliver a ‘killer presentation’ online’
Presenting over the web can be very useful to today’s manager. You can reduce time spent travelling, make it easier for audience members to attend, and reduce cost. But presenting online is not easy – the presenter often can’t see their audience, and the audience can be doing other things as well as (or instead of) paying attention!
Online sessions are less forgiving and don’t allow for as much flexibility as face‐to‐face sessions. So thoughtful planning of your presentation, including interactive components, is vital. Small adjustments in what you say and how you say it have a tremendous impact in building business relationships online. This course will help you master the ability to maintain a high level of energy and commitment from any online audience.
By the end of this interactive course you will have:
- discovered how to transform from face-to-face delivery into dynamic online presenting
- learnt how to engage and empower audiences remotely
- improved your vocal qualities with intonation and pausing
- understood how to set guidelines for focused participation
- an appreciation of what gestures work and which don’t on the webcam
- experimented with techniques to be interactive and engaging
- a proven process for handling tough questions
- perfected your delivery through recordings of your web-based communications