Presentation Skills Beat the nerves and shine
Today presentation skills are required in every field and as a manager it is almost impossible to avoid. The term ‘presentation’ is capable of giving butterflies-in-the-stomach even to veteran managers. This is because while making a presentation you are exposed to your audience’s judgment and this is a frightening thought for most. While experience and command over the subject can make a great deal of improvement to a presentation, some focus on your presentation skills can make a great difference.
This engaging course will focus on how to structure your ideas for maximum impact, capture your audience’s attention from the start, and tell memorable stories that leave a lasting impression.
By the end of the course you will have:
- beat the nerves with mind-focusing techniques and exercises to control nervousness and get into the “performance state”
- structures that you can re-use time and again to deliver engaging presentations
- an easy to use template to design great presentations
- a way to capture your audience with stories
- openings that will hook your audience from the first word
- vocal textures – exercises to explore the range of your voice and use it as an instrument to show leadership, convey emotion and inspire responses from your audience
- an awareness of your body-language
- no more “Ums, errs and ahs”
- the ability to handle the Q&A session like an expert