Powerful Productivity ‘Be a superhero at work!’
You probably don’t want to admit it but you love distractions. Why do you think you check your email so much?
Lack of concentration is one of the greatest enemies of productivity. Constant—and often inefficient—meetings, colleagues who interrupt at all times, phone calls and distractions of all kinds decrease our yield and make us waste a lot of time and energy.
The 21st century manager understands the importance of a productive day. Of course, not every day will be as productive as you want it to be, but understanding how to be more focused is what can set you apart from the rest. Productivity is not a question of hours. Sometimes, a day where you’ve worked only 3 or 4 hours may be much more productive than one where you’ve been trying to work for 8 hours. Seem familiar? Want to get your focus back?
Attend this course and learn how to remove the ‘time-bandits’ and work smarter.
By the end of this interactive course you will have:
- learnt the pitfalls of multitasking
- have a process to work backwards from goals to milestones to tasks
- a way to eliminate your distractions
- an awareness of how technology can help and hinder your productivity
- a priority matrix to use to set your goals for each day
- a strategy for dealing with interruptions