Maximising Your Network 'It's Who, Not What You Know - how to optimise your networks of influence'
Think networking is just for sales people and the overly ambitious? Not so. It's a critical skill for those vying to help others, the company and themselves.
If you are in sales, or are job seeking, then it's a no-brainer: networking should play a key part in your strategy. Connection-making of this sort is external networking. But even if your job rarely requires you to interact outside your company walls, you still need to know how to network. That's where internal networking comes into play. Many of the same principles apply for both external and internal networking, and on this course you will discover there are nuances between the two.
This course will provide you with a range of business networking tools and techniques that will allow you to develop a networking strategy and plan to achieve your goals. Remember, the well-connected manager creates value for all!
By the end of this interactive course you will have:
- checked your own mind-set towards networking and its purpose
- know your own networking style
- ‘worked the room’ confidently with starting conversations, keeping conversations going and moving on with ease
- discovered networking is more than having 500+ connections on LinkedIn
- appreciation of how internal networking can increase your business acumen
- understanding of how to connect with people who have a mutual interest in developing a business relationship or assisting one another