Keeping Customers Happy Ensuring you and your team are delivering a great service!
Customer care is a crucial element of business success. Every contact your customer has with you or your team is an opportunity for you to improve your reputation with them.
From your telephone manner to your efficiency, almost every aspect of your organisation affects the way your customers view your business. As a 21st century manager you need to ensure you’re your team are enthusiastic and actually know what they're talking about.
Communication is a vital part of keeping customers satisfied. You and they must exercise good judgment and take the initiative when it comes to problem solving. On this course you will learn what exceptional service is, how to project a customer-friendly image, how to handle demanding customers, and more.
By the end of this course you will have:
- Described exceptional customer service
- Identified the benefits of great customer service
- Recognised barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service
- Adapted to specific customer behaviour styles
- Learnt techniques for dealing with angry or upset customers
- Developed a personal action plan to improve customer-service skills for you and your team