Conference Call Etiquette ‘Love them or hate them, they are here to stay. Make sure your conference call etiquette is up to scratch...’
“I’m just about to go into a meeting,” a colleague says to you. Do they mean “with people down the hall” or “with people in New York and Mumbai?”
We probably have as many teleconferences today as face-to-face meetings. But attendees often leave teleconferences with far less clarity about who said what when, as well as how they plan to follow up. Why? It’s the mechanics of the communication that confuses.
A conference call can be a great way to create efficiency and productivity in a business meeting. Conference calls are serious tools with serious uses. Teleconferencing tips, rules, etiquette, and common sense all have a place in how we treat our fellow callers.
When we are not face to face in our communications we need to be extra careful to support the dynamics of remote meetings. Because we are lacking in visual cues during the discussions, we must remember to keep certain things in mind. This training course can make your teleconference more productive and less stressful. Attend this course and execute a flawless call!
By the end of this interactive course you will have:
- an understanding of the behaviour of people on calls and how it will affect them
- practised the role of a facilitator in a conference call
- the tools needed to run a conference call
- the ability to stay in control and obtain the best results from a group on a call
- a template to plan and run an effective meeting to meet objectives
- overcome any fear of leading a conference call
- gained more confidence