Collaboration at Work 'Overcoming organisational barriers to success'
Working collaboratively in the workplace is a vital skill to getting things done in the fast paced work environment of today.
Collaboration is a process through which a group of people constructively explore their ideas to search for a solution that extends beyond your own limited vision. Today, as businesses move at an ever increasing rate, working in isolation puts companies at a disadvantage. Collaborative working leads to the innovative solutions and results that businesses need to succeed.
Collaboration is such a brilliant idea in principle, but when it comes down to implementation it doesn't always happen. The determining factor of any collaboration is participation. So how are you going to get involved and encourage others to participate?
On this course you will discover the three types of collaboration and how new ideas are generated. You will discover that collaboration is a process that continues and gets better over time. The more your team collaborates, the more significant the working relationships become. As working relationships become more comfortable and fluid, teams are better able to share and discuss ideas, which mean the results will be increasingly successful.
By the end of this interactive course you will have:
- assessed your own levels of collaboration
- identified the different roles and needs within a successful team
- a method to identify obstacles to collaboration, and how to remove them
- the skills to win your colleagues cooperation by being more aware of how you treat them
- awareness of which technologies can increase collaboration
- a plan to reconcile the inherent differences of your team members
- a way to keep a collaborative team focused and motivated